Archways has the capacity to serve 60 single adults who have experienced chronic homelessness, which means they have been homeless for at least 12 months and have a diagnosed disability.
Archways clients live in apartments rented from private landlords throughout Montgomery County.
Archways began serving clients in October 2017 and is playing an essential role in Montgomery County’s Inside (Not Outside) Campaign to end chronic homelessness by March 31, 2018.
- Furnished units
- Home-based case management
- Life skills and budget training
- Assistance in acquiring a primary health care provider and accessing mental health and drug treatment services
- Assistance in obtaining benefits and entitlements
- Connections to community resources.