How to Donate
You can always provide direct support to our clients by donating items they need. See below for the many ways you can help our clients. There are two easy ways to deliver items our clients need to our Administrative Office at 600-B East Gude Drive, Rockville, Maryland 20850:
1. Shop online and have your donations shipped to us. Please use Amazon Smile and select us as your charity of choice to make your donation have an even greater impact!
2. Deliver your donations personally to our Administrative Office during regular business hours.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
The following list includes items that our clients have requested most frequently in recent weeks:
- XL Twin Mattress Pads
- Tubs of Disinfectant Wipes
- Bath Towel
- Twin sheets
- Standard Bedroom Pillow
- Baby wipes
- Baby food
- Diaper cream
- Baby Tylenol
- Bottles and nipples
- Baby blankets
- Children’s toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Toddler snacks
- Granola Bars
Ongoing Donation Needs
Permanent Housing Needs
We often imagine the moment when an individual or family learns they will be moving from emergency shelter to permanent housing as a time of celebration. While a sigh of relief is often felt, what should a celebratory time can often be traumatic when all of a person’s belongings fit into a single trash bag. With no way to easily acquire basic necessities that are needed to cook, clean, and furnish a new apartment, moving into a new home with almost nothing can feel overwhelming and daunting.
You can alleviate the stress of starting a new home by donating a Welcome Home Kit. The items in these kits are essential to help ease the transition for a person or a family from homelessness into a home of their own. Creating Welcome Home Kits is a perfect project for a corporate group, a congregation, or a family.
Emergency Shelter Needs
- Paper plates, bowls, and napkins, as well as plastic utensils
- NEW winter coats, boots, hats and gloves for men and women
- NEW socks and undergarments for men and women
- Food: Click here to learn about donating meals