Ongoing Donation Needs
When our newest clients move from emergency shelter or the streets into permanent housing, their joyful celebrations are often tempered when they realize all of their personal belongings fit into a single trash bag. They are often overwhelmed by their lack of basic household necessities to cook, clean, and furnish their new apartment.
You can alleviate the stress of starting a new home by donating a whole move-in kit or any quantity of the items listed below.
All items must be new and full-sized.
- Toiletries: deodorant, toothbrush & paste, soap, shampoo, unopened packages of menstrual hygiene products
- Cleaning: all-purpose cleaner, cleaning wipes, broom & dustpan, sponge, dishwashing soap, laundry detergent
- Household: queen sheets, queen blanket/comforter, bath towel & washcloth, pillow & pillowcase, 10 hangers, laundry basket
- Babies & children: baby wipes, diapers, diaper cream, toddler snacks, art supplies
You can even organize a collection drive with your co-workers, congregation, family and friends. Contact email@example.com for ideas on how to get started!
How to Donate
There are two easy ways to deliver items our clients need:
1. Shop online and have your donations shipped to our Administrative Office at 405 East Gude Drive, Suite 209, Rockville, Maryland 20850. Please use Amazon Smile and select MCCH as your charity of choice to make your donation have an even greater impact!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.