Each year, MCCH hosts various events to engage the community in our work and increase support for the clients we serve.
- Annual Gala – More than 400 people are expected to raise over $200,000 on May 4, 2017 at our largest fundraising event of the year.
- Back to School Fair – Each year, community members donate school supplies and volunteer at this fun event to help 300 local children in our programs return to school ready to learn.
- Holiday Giving – Our generous community brightens the holidays each year for our clients by donating holiday gifts for every man, woman, and child we serve.
- HOME Conference – This annual educational conference provides an essential learning experience for 250 professionals, including our staff and other providers of homeless services.
- Community Events – Our generous community often organizes fundraising events to benefit our clients.