Thanks for joining us at the 2019 HOME Conference!
MCCH’s annual HOME Conference promotes best practices to end homelessness by convening 250 local, state, and federal stakeholders for a day of collaboration and open discussion on the complexities of homelessness. By bringing all stakeholders together each year, we are one step closer to creating a community where homelessness is a rare, brief, and nonrecurring experience.
2019 Speaker Presentation Slides
- Remarks from George Leventhal, Kaiser Permanente
- Best Practices in Recovery-Oriented Care
- Immigration: The Basics
- Keynote: Including Peer Voices in Homeless Services
- Mental Health Courts Forms: Circuit Court Referral; District Court Referral; MHC Team Members
- Safety in the Context of Housing First
- LGBTQ Youth Homelessness
2019 Additional Conference Materials
- Value of Peers – 2017 (PDF | 2 MB) describes how peer supports advance recovery and add value to behavioral health systems:
- Peer Support (PDF | 2 MB); Apoyo entre compañeros (Spanish version) (PDF | 183 KB)
- Family, Parent, and Caregiver Peer Support in Behavioral Health (PDF | 846 KB); Apoyo de campañeros para pares y otros cuidadores de niños y jóvenes (Spanish version) (PDF | 202 KB)
- Peers Supporting Recovery from Mental Health Conditions (PDF | 2 MB); Recuperación de problemas de salud mental (Spanish version) (PDF | 196 KB)
- Peers Supporting Recovery from Substance Use Disorders (PDF | 2 MB); Recuperación de trastornos de consume de sustancias con el apoyo de pares (Spanish version) (PDF | 202 KB)
Many thanks to our sponsors for the 2019 HOME Conference!