General Description: Provides executive and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Programs Officer. Supports the Director of Human Resources & Operations in meeting the operational needs of the administrative office and programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executive Support
- Provide executive support to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Programs Officer (CPO) including managing calendars, organizing meetings, taking meeting minutes, and handling internal and external communication
- Serve as liaison to MCCH and CH Board of Directors and organize and support board and board committee meetings
- Manage special projects
- Assist with logistics for MCCH organization-wide events including staff retreats and meetings, conferences, and community partner events.
- Operation and Facilities Support
- Vendor Management – Maintain vendor relationships and assist Director of HR and Operations in procurement process
- Responsible for office safety procedures including monthly fire drills
- Serve as liaison to Montgomery County for County owned facilities
- Serves as primary liaison to AT & T and Comcast communications vendors and coordinates with HR Manager to provide new hire orientation support
- Office Management Support
- Oversee the Office Assistant/Receptionist
- Ensure office environment is maintained and maintain office operations
- Create standard operating procedures for office management
- Manage and maintain office telephone and voicemail system
- Coordinate the usage of conference rooms
- Assist with logistics related to office moves
- Responsible for monitoring the MCCH general email box
- Leads the coordination of Zoom and Teams Visual Meetings and other logistical support to ensure business continuity in a remote work environment
- Program Support
- Assists with preparation and logistics for staff training and development opportunities, and for program activities and grievance meetings for clients.
- Creates, maintains, and updates electronic policy and program documents, including program workflow charts, and uploads documents for archive.
- Provides administrative support for both internal program monitoring and external federal and local monitoring.
- Provides administrative and logistical support to the MCCH Consumer Advisory Council, and the Seneca Heights Apartments Board of Governors meetings
- Compiles Client Satisfaction surveys twice per year and provides logistical and administrative support for the annual Point-In-Time (PIT) Count.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience, with at least 3-5 years of experience working in administrating an office.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated competency in customer service and ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with effective attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality policies.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Supportive of MCCH’s mission and able to communicate the value of the mission.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com