Creative Housing Initiative Program (CHIP) provides permanent supportive housing to 16 formerly homeless men and women including those who have been frequent users of the emergency medical and corrections systems.
CHIP clients live in an apartment complex in Germantown owned by MCCH’s affiliate Coalition Homes.
- Furnished units
- Home-based case management
- Life skills and budget training
- Assistance in acquiring a primary health care provider and accessing mental health and drug treatment services
- Assistance in obtaining benefits and entitlements
- Connections to community resources
- Outings and and activities throughout the year