Hope Housing provides permanent supportive housing to 40 formerly chronically homeless individuals and two families. All Hope Housing clients have a diagnosed disability.
MCCH works in partnership with Stepping Stones Shelter to support the two Hope Housing families. Hope Housing clients live in fully furnished shared houses or single family homes rented from private landlords throughout Montgomery County.
- Home-based case management
- Life skills and budget training
- Assistance in acquiring a primary health care provider and accessing mental health and drug treatment services
- Assistance in obtaining benefits and entitlements
- Connections to community resources
- Outings and and activities throughout the year