MCCH’s newest permanent supportive housing program is Keys First, which supports 25 single adults and 3 families who have been chronically homeless. Established in 2016, this program is a critical component towards achieving Montgomery County’s goal to end chronic homelessness by the end of 2018. Learn more about this initiative here.
Keys First clients live in apartments rented from private landlords throughout Montgomery County.
- Furnished units
- Home-based case management
- Life skills and budget training
- Assistance in acquiring a primary health care provider and accessing mental health and drug treatment services
- Assistance in obtaining benefits and entitlements
- Connections to community resources