Operation Homecoming (OH) provides permanent supportive housing to 19 single adult veterans and five families with a veteran head of household. OH clients live in apartments rented from private landlords throughout Montgomery County.
This program was established as part of Montgomery County's efforts to end veteran homelessness through the national Zero: 2016 campaign, which ended veteran homelessness in Montgomery County.
- Furnished units
- Home-based case management
- Life skills and budget training
- Assistance in acquiring a primary health care provider and accessing mental health and drug treatment services
- Assistance in obtaining benefits and entitlements
- Connections to community resources