Partnership for Permanent Housing (PPH) provides permanent supportive housing for 126 families and 60 single adults. PPH is a true partnership, through the support of the Montgomery County Departments of Health and Human Services and Housing and Community Affairs, as well as the Housing Opportunities Commission.
PPH clients live in apartments rented from private landlords throughout Montgomery County.
- Home-based case management
- Connections to community resources
- Furnished units
- On-site case management
- Life skills and budget training
- Assistance in acquiring a primary health care provider and accessing mental health and drug treatment services
- Assistance in obtaining benefits and entitlements
- Recreational/social activities