Vulnerability Initiative Program (VIP) provides permanent supportive housing and medical services to 16 of the most medically vulnerable formerly homeless adults in Montgomery County.
VIP clients live in apartments rented from private landlords throughout Montgomery County.
- Furnished units
- Home-based case management
- Home visits from a licensed nurse
- Life skills and budget training
- Assistance in acquiring a primary health care provider and accessing mental health and drug treatment services
- Assistance in obtaining benefits and entitlements
- Connections to community resources